Saturday 5 February 2011

The roommate, free tickets for the movie premiere

Photo: The Cute Mrs Ackles at The Roommate Premiere by Me , Photo: The Cute Mrs Ackles at The Roommate Premiere by Me , yesterday was the premiere of The Roommate....can wait to see it...caom on Leighton Meester is in it,love her, So I'm working to more so I can go to the Blood Ties premiere next Friday.I'm going to try to catch The Roommate Sunday., i'm getting impatient for new pics from the roommate premiere...i wonder what time it starts, these things are usually at night/evening yes?, At Claire's red carpet premiere of The Roommate!, bout to go see the premiere of w/ my roommate + some hallmates. : ), Sanctum3D and The Roommate premiere tonight but why not save money and watch them on an Awesome Date Mon-Thurs! (cont) , TwitLonger: Sanctum3D and The Roommate premiere tonight but why not save money and watch them on an Awesome Date: , Sanctum3D and The Roommate premiere tonight but why not save money and watch them on an Awesome Date Mon-Thurs! (cont) , Danneel Harris The Roommate Premiere Red Carpet Interview - American Superstar Magazine: Danneel Harris The Room... , Packing for the roommate trip to the Shire this weekend. Movie premiere, snow, drinking, sking, drinking, hot tubbin', drinking. Bring it!, At the movie theatre.. Premiere of "the roommate", In the movies, The Roommate premiere !, Watch the roommate nex week for free in first public movie premiere,I cant wait to see 's movie the roommate! She shoulda came to vegas for the premiere! Or just come to vegas in general haha!, the roommate premiere is today.....so excited.have never bin excited about any movie this much. Dang it must be gud., Overheard: Does the roommate premiere tonight? :O it isn't on tv rightt? - Or is it? , Yeah lol Sooo The Roommate Really Had A Premiere! Tf?!, Sooo The Roommate Really Had A Premiere! free tickets to movie premiere!, Sooooo excited going to "The Roommate" premiere tonight yay!!!!!, I loved the trailer and I can't wait to premiere in Brazil for I watch The Roommate ;) , I look forward to the premiere of The Roommate in Brazil. I LOVEEEEE MUCH MUCH., Come with your own roommate to check out the premiere of THE ROOMMATE TODAY!! It will have you at the edge of your seat scary! today is the premiere of The Roommate!!but not in russia, Waiting "The Roommate" in Russia. Premiere on 31st of March., Who at the 12:01 premiere of the roommate lol, It's FINALLY snowing in College Station! Plus boyfriend is here. And we're going to midnight premiere of The Roommate. Yayyy., Lol there's no one at the midnight premiere of The Roommate, Midnight premiere of The Roommate with so many wonderful people! Love! , midnight premiere of the Roommate with some of my favorite people yayayayay!, I watched the The Roommate trailer. Excited to see the premiere! , I watched the The Roommate trailer. Excited to see the premiere! , I would go to this midnight premiere of the roommate but... , heading off to go see the premiere of "the roommate" I hope I don't shit myself.. Sike!, I watched the The Roommate trailer. Excited to see the premiere! , Can't wait for the premiere of the roommate tomorrow,, I watched the The Roommate trailer. Excited to see the premiere! , Midnight premiere of the roommate tonight with & , No school tomorrow? Midnight premiere of the roommate. , when is the roommate premiere?, i cant wait to watch "the roommate " he great !! wondering when is the brazilian premiere, I watched the The Roommate trailer. Excited to see the premiere! , I watched the The Roommate trailer. Excited to see the premiere! , do you know of anyone attending The Roommate premiere tomorrow?, seeing the premiere of the roommate tonight, I watched the The Roommate trailer. Excited to see the premiere! , I watched the The Roommate trailer. Excited to see the premiere! , I watched the The Roommate trailer. Excited to see the premiere! , watched the The Roommate trailer. Excited to see the premiere! , I watched the The Roommate trailer. Excited to see the premiere! , VIP free tickets to "THE ROOMMATE" movie premiere.

No comments:

Post a Comment